Friday, March 26, 2010

I was recently asked to remove the latest blog post regarding the opening of the new store where our old Butcher Boy Prime existed. It will come down at the end of the month.

It seems that the new owners would prefer that I don't share any info regarding the opening with the world since I am not involved with the project. I was trying to take advantage of the great relationship I have built with many of you (THANKS!!!) and help them out on their opening, but I guess they don't see the value in that.

All I can tell you now about the "European Food Emporium" is that they will be opening up around the end of April.

As for this blog and our main site, they will be migrated over to my new catering company in about a month. I am working on a great new site design and plan to offer a lot of the same great info that we created at Butcher Boy, just in a different and better package.

Please continue to support the new store as I am sure they will offer amazing products backed by impeccable service. Until then if you've got a hankering for good sausage then check out my blog post about my upcoming class at Back of the House. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use common courtesy and good judgment when posting comments or we will remove them.